Monday, April 26, 2010

Disclaimer!

Okay, let me start by saying that I've done a lot of research but some of it was a couple years ago. I could find sources for most of the info I will be posting, but I don't necessarily have it on hand. I will try to add some resources as I go along.

Also, some of the ideas that I espouse are a little controversial, so others can take what fits their lives and leave what doesn't. Hopefully this will encourage people to research it themselves and find out what really matters to them and then share it. I try to listen to others but make up my mind for myself.

And, just because I've researched it and have a strong opinion about something, doesn't mean that I'm practicing it in my life the way I'd like too. I would like to do a lot more than I do, which is why I research it, but I do what I can at this point and add things as I go. I start small and do well for a while. Sometimes I find that something just doesn't work for me, or sometimes I just get lazy and I backslide. But hopefully, in the long run, I'm doing better at the things that come to really matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment